Star Wars & Its Incredulous Fan Theories
These are not the sensible plot lines you are looking for.
- •Spoiler alert for the Wookie rookieBefore you beeline out of the list for fear of spoilers, pause. Remember, this film series produced arguably the most well known spoiler in cinematic history. The plot is hardly what makes these movies interesting. Let me assure you nothing below will tarnish your experience as a first time watcher.
- •Boba FettSurvives the Sarlacc pit. Movie history's greatest revisionist campaign technically is no longer a fan theory. It's recognized canon. http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/04/disney-makes-it-official-that-boba-fett-survived-the-sarlacc-in-return-of-the-jedi.html
- •Jar Jar BinksWas envisioned as an evil Yoda who'd orchestrate the entire fall of the Republic. http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Jar-Jar-Binks-Sith-Lord-Star-Wars-Theory-Isn-t-Crazy-You-Think-98257.html
- •Mace WinduSurvived his Force lightening dismemberment and harrowing fall from a Coruscant high rise. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/did-mace-windu-survive-did-other-council-members-survive-order-66.50024578/
- •Ki Adi MundiIs a more powerful Jedi than Plo Koon. Chewbacca please. That's utter hogwash. Plo Koon possesses more midichlorians in his nasal tendril than Ki Adi Mundi does in his entire conehead.
- •Obi WanIs a clone. Or more accurately, should have been if the Clone Wars saga was better executed. http://themovieblog.com/2008/obi-wan-kenobi-is-a-clone/