Things that Become Magnets to me After Work
Or, What Comprises Most of My Life
- •The CouchLike peaceful Public Domain Man resting a remote control on his stomach, I find the couch is irresistible.
- •The FloorLike exasperated Public Domain Business Man, the work slacks hit the carpet once I'm in my room.
- •The Glass of WaterLike sensually thirsty Public Domain Woman, I'm chugging water to sustain that sweet, sexy hydration.
- •The ChipsLike pleasant, monogamous Public Domain Man, I can't get away from the Pringle can.
- •The FeedLike blurry Public Domain Man leaned against a pole at the beach, I'm insularly focused on my 5 inch handheld brick and indifferent to my surroundings.
- •The Everybody Loves RaymondLike Frank, Marie, Debra, and Robert, I love Raymond. Optimal programming when reverting to a vegetative mental state during your daily decompression.
- •The PillowLike Public Domain Floor Sleeper, I have never overcome the beckon of my bed. It wins, and I win.
- •The ThoughtsLike Public Domain Anthropomorphized Question Mark, the big questions always come back. Where will I be next year? In two years? Have I used this year the best I can, or a little too much chips and Raymond?
- •The JoyLike Public Domain Awesome Hair Man, it always comes back to finding the joy. The "Dude. It's 2016. And you're alive." moment. Finding the life in life, finding the love in life. Smiling huge.