Why You Should Be Playing King of Tokyo🎲
It's one of the hottest gateway games in modern board gaming. Welcome to the 21st century, dice.
- •In 5 words, Yahtzee plus giant battling monsters.Because a small straight is nowhere near is as cool as the Kraken.
- •Except much, much deeper.A far more dynamic experience than the dice-chuckers of old, in that there are actually varying ways to win the game. The core Yahztee mechanic remains - the game depends on what you roll - so gameplay is familiar but richer.
- •Sucky rolls do not automatically mean you're an irrelevant player.There are multiple ways for any player to influence the game's outcome. And a comeback is often one roll away.
- •Race to be the first to amass 20 victory points,The pacifist strategy.
- •Or target your opponents' 10 life points.The fun strategy.
- •Seriously. Siege Tokyo and unleash carnage upon your enemies.Let their tears fill the Tokyo Bay.
- •Purchase power cards to soup up your monster.Deal additional damage, take bonus victory points, roll extra die, or sire your own Baby Godzilla. Strike that, Baby Giga-Zaur.
- •Outclass and outlast your fellow outlaws to reign supreme atop your conquered Tokyo.Gameplay dramatization on right.
- •One last reason to play: average game time is 30 minutes.A five hour Monopoly marathon this ain't.
- •Only $26.39 on Amazon.