Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes, Ranked
Inspired by @bjnovak
- 1.StuffingBread, butter, bread, celery, bread, onions, yummy meat flavor and more bread.
- 2.Mashed potatoesFluffy piles covered in butter or gravy. Or both.
- 3.Green bean casseroleAnything made with cream of mushroom soup is delicious. Plus, FRIED ONIONS. One more thing: french-cut green beans only, bitches.
- 4.SquashYou think, "Sure, here's one side dish that's healthy." Then you say, "Screw it" and add butter and brown sugar.
- 5.RollsBecause you need to sop up the gravy and butter.