Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes, Ranked
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •StuffingBread, butter, bread, celery, bread, onions, yummy meat flavor and more bread.
- •Mashed potatoesFluffy piles covered in butter or gravy. Or both.
- •Green bean casseroleAnything made with cream of mushroom soup is delicious. Plus, FRIED ONIONS. One more thing: french-cut green beans only, bitches.
- •SquashYou think, "Sure, here's one side dish that's healthy." Then you say, "Screw it" and add butter and brown sugar.
- •RollsBecause you need to sop up the gravy and butter.