THE BEST OF MY SUMMER OF 2016
How I wish that summer never leaves, as it is and has always been my favorite season of the year. This year, I think that it may have been my favorite summer ever after my children have turned into adults. The photographs in the list below will signify why.
- •THIS CRAZY GUY !He was the best part of my summer. Always "up" (and that is why we always got along. Otherwise we wouldn't have.) . He's at the top of my list. We had such great times together and it is unfortunate that our friendship got so close and too close for comfort.
- •COIT TOWERIt was blue to support the Warriors.
- •Seeing the San Francisco City Hall at night lit so pretty. It's a place that's very close to where I live but never really get to experience in such a certain period of time.
- •OFF THE GRID!Señor Sisig was one of the food trucks that I really enjoyed the most during this time.
- •SOUTH LAKE TAHOE !!!One thing that I never thought I would really enjoy was Lake Tahoe during the summer. I can conclude now that my favorite time of the year and this place is during the summer. I have not had so much fun in my adult life being in this place as this time.
- •CHINATOWNIt was my first time in Chinatown San Francisco and this was such a random trip. I was lucky that my friend was very accommodating and willing to be my tour guide. You don't get anyone like that in a lifetime. I remember getting there a little later in the afternoon, it was slightly difficult to find parking and the weather was getting a little cold. The temperature in San Francisco is always unpredictable no matter what time of the year but Chinatown is always unremarkable.
- •LIVERMOREThis is a little city that I will never forget. Who knows when I will go back. The flowing hills of vineyards and many wineries that I will probably never visit will remind me that this place was once one of my favorite places to go to and stay in during the summer. They have a little cute downtown where I would go and catch a little bit of Pokémon and sit down during Sunday mornings for brunch. The traffic headed towards there during the rush hours is something that I would also never forget.
- •SAN FRANCISCO TRIPSThere are countless times that I visited the city during the summer. None of those times I regret despite the fact that I complained each time it got cold. I always have love the city especially the Bay Bridge and the Embarcadero. The Bay Bridge lights always fascinated me. Knowing that the day will comprise of another day spent in the city made my heart go it's such a nice way. The trips to Chrissy Field, Palace of Fine Arts, Exploratorium, Japanese Tea Garden and A lot more places were so nice