Top Video Games of 2015
Requests were had, lists were made. Here we go!
- •Metal Gear Solid VClassic Kojima storyline, fun but repetitive gameplay.
- •Shadowrun: Hong KongSecond best installment in the new series. Fantastic portrayal of the cyberpunk future of the Shadowrun universe. Fans of the tabletop RPG will find familiarity in the game, and fans of this game should try the RPG!
- •Fallout 4It's been a long time coming, and the wait was worth it. The art direction of FO4 is absolutely incredible. The bugs and clunky combat system of Bethesda comes with the title. But the stories you can tell from each new encampment make it all so worth it.
- •BloodborneThis game consumed 2 whole months of my life. The world this game develops is incredibly deep, and they will only spoon feed it to you slowly if you take the time to look around. Brutal yet higly rewarding combat systems make each win feel like true victory. An excellent lead into the Souls series for people coming from DmC or Bayonetta.
- •Witcher 3Can't really surprised by this one can you? A lot of games can boast long playtimes, but their gameplay is shallow and repetitive. Not so with W3. This world is alive, plain and simple. You feel like you are creating an epic book of fairy tales with each quest you go on. The best part: look in any direction; untold adventures await you ahead.