RANDO THOUGHTS WHILE CHECKING OUT EPCOT'S GRAN FIESTA TOUR STARRING THE THREE CABALLEROS
AKA the ride in Mexico. Disney just added classic audio-animatronics of the caballeros.
- •Please don't put me in the row with the baby; please don't put me in the row with the baby (repeat)
- •A row by myself. The Epcot gods smiled.
- •Looks like 4 pm is good time to eat in faux Mexico, I think as we float by the restaurant. Siesta?
- •There are more animatronics than I had remembered, including some Day of Dead types. Practically it's a small world in here.
- •Cell reception non-existent so no need to re-ride and Periscope.
- •Wonder if the guy who tried to climb up the side of the Epcot temple was inspired by Donald Duck, who attempts that while, we assume, is sober.
- •This ride reminds me of San Antonio.
- •What is the Spanish word for xylophone? If only the wifi worked.
- •The new old figures are basically the finale. Is it weird that Donald is not the front-and-center of the trio?