THOUGHTS DURING MY FINAL VIEWING OF "CAPTAIN EO" AT EPCOT
The 1986 short is leaving Disney World as of December 6.
- •Michael Jackson did think he was bad. Real, real bad.
- •It wigs me out how much MJ looks like Janet from some angles, but then I remember. Oh. Siblings.
- •I'd like to slap Hooter (the elephantesque character)
- •Anjelica Huston (Supreme Leader) pulls off the legless look. And after she gets the gift of song, she glows and has teeny waist.
- •Am distracted by blond male dancer, who I believe was choreographer in pre-show tape, but I cannot prove via IMDB.
- •In the pre-show we see work done on the brows of Dick Shaw (Commander Bog).
- •I should make a list of "EO" adjectives, but I lose interest after "ragtag."
- •What happened in the crew's previous disastrous missions? Time for prequel? Who would play captain?
- •I should do a Twitter poll about killing EO. (I did).
- •Oh, you '80s.