THOUGHTS DURING TONIGHT'S WALK THROUGH DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- •The faux Empire State Building is lit as a shout-out to France. Cool.
- •I'm not a fan of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, but its "Carol of the Bells" is my favorite during Osborne Lights.
- •The new scene in Star Tours will please "Star Wars" mavens but might fly over the heads of the rest of us.
- •Can I bone up on the first six movies before the seventh comes out?
- •Wow, the street was packed for Osborne Lights -- on a Monday in mid-November. So much for down time.
- •If you're driving a very slow ECV, your entire party should not walk beside you at the same very slow pace. Some should trail behind.
- •You can visit DHS two days in a row, but you shouldn't have the Brown Derby Cobb salad two days in a row, freak.