My favorite female superheroes
Female superheroes that I genuinely love
- •PsylockI always thought Psylock had one of the more cooler powers, and could've been so much more with creativity. But she was a major badass who died like, multiple times and came back and that was enough.
- •JubileeThe first Asian American superhero I came across that wasn't a god damn stereotype. What I liked most about Jubilee was she aced like a real teenager. Worst superpowers ever, bit character goes a long way.
- •Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)We almost have to put Carol somewhere. Marvel really did a number on her. Terrible history- she was in a coma, she was raped, and she overcame all of that to be one of the most respected heroes in the entire Marvel universe. She's the pinnacle of overcoming the odds.
- •Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)Barbara was another woman who went through a lot. DC is pretty terrible with female heroes. They never have any personality. Female villains were always more flushed out. But Barbara had spunk. Her and Dick were my favorite couple- and Barbara hilariously was always smarter than Dick.
- •Black CatYes, she may have been a Catwoman clone, but why Felicia Hardy over Selena Kyle? Selena was always a little more militant. A little colder. I felt like I couldn't trust Selena. Felicia was more playful, more carefree. She was jealous and petty and times, but she enjoyed life. She considered her powers a gift, she wasn't some egomaniac like Selena was.