10 Games for the Holidays (Because Monopoly Sucks)
- •Knit WitIt's Scattergories with a knitting theme. Quick and fun with great looking components.
- •Dream HomeSurprisingly deep for a game about interior decorating.
- •Survive: Escape from AtlantisSurvive straddles the line between hobby and family game, making it great for less-the-nerdcore gatherings.
- •Flick Em' UpThis is good for multi generational family gatherings. Everyone can get on board with western gunfights.
- •ImagineIt's basically Pictionary with Emojis.
- •2 Rooms and a BoomGood for big parties.
- •Secret HitlerScratches the itch to talk politics without talking REAL politics.
- •Drunk QuestFor non-family gatherings.
- •Risk LeagcyFor smaller families that talk smack and want to start a tradition.
- •Playtest LegaciesFor making memories without a lot of hassle.