11 Games for Rick and Morty Fans
Wubba lubba dub dub! Updated 4/11/17.
- •Rick and Morty: Mr. Meeseeks' Box o' FunYahtzee meets Truth or Dare meets Uno. Based on the infamous (aren't they all?) episode, "Meeseeks' and Destroy".
- •Rick and Morty: Total RickallA hidden role game. It's like Werewolf, but way more messed up. Also based on an episode of the same name.
- •Rick and Morty: Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind Deck-Building GameStill in development.
- •Rick and Morty: Anatomy ParkStill in development.
- •Mad Science FoundationIf Rick did get any science education, he would have been here. Mad scientists race to build impossible inventions with the four building blocks of science: Dark Matter, Lazers, Cryptomium, and Sharks.
- •Nefarious: The Mad Scientist GameSpy, invent, research, and steal your way to the top of the mad science pecking order. This sort of drama would normally be beneath Rick's notice, but the twist cards, which change the rules from game to game, would keep Rick interested for at least an hour.
- •Moonquake EscapeAt some point or another, Rick has had to bust out of space prison.
- •Lift Off!At some point or another, Rick has also caused the destruction of an entire planet and forced the population to evacuate.
- •ParadoxMaybe there's no time travel episode because Rick already screwed up every other timeline. Also, don't the ones at the top look... familiar?
- •Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition GameGLADOS would probably sympathize with Rick's philosophy of pursuing science at all costs. They probably would have dated.
- •Cosmic EncounterIf there was ever a simulation of how politics and war work in the Rick-and-Morty-verse, it would be Cosmic Encounter.