12 Complicated Couples in Science Fiction
Relationships are doubly complicated when they're in space.
- •John and Aeryn - FarscapeThe gold standard of complicated relationships.
- •Inara and Mal - FireflyI'm sure there's a multitude of fanfic that show these two getting together.
- •Apollo and Starbuck - Battlestar Galactica
- •Leia and Han - Star WarsI guess a princess and a guy like him... No.
- •Obi-Wan and Satine - The Clone WarsIn a perfect world, the prequels would have been about Obi-wan's tragic love story.
- •Dargo and Chiana - FarscapeThey had fantastic sex.
- •Rick and Lisa - RobotechWhen they make Robotech movie, they should rewrite Minmei as Rick's side-thing.
- •Vasquez and Drake - AliensThis one's debatable, but most fans agree that these two were probably fraternizing.
- •Isabelle and Royce - PredatorsSequel! Now!
- •Scorpius and Sikozu -FarscapeYes, she betrayed him in the end, but there's probably an alternate universe where they lived happily ever after.
- •Worf and Jadzia - Deep Space NineWhat do you do when your wife dies, but not really? Just enough to matter.
- •Spock and Urura - Star TrekDid Prime Spock find it fascinating?