13 GAMES FOR SKILLED BULLSHITERS
Deception games generally come in three flavors: hidden role, bluffing, and hidden movement. Updated 9/13/16.
- •HIDDEN ROLE GAMES
- •Two Rooms and a BoomTwo teams, one with the President, the other with the Bomber. After a series of swaps between two rooms, if the two are in the same room, the Red Team wins. Otherwise the Blue Team wins. Includes 30 unique roles.
- •Mafia de CubaWho stole the boss's diamonds?
- •Ultimate One Night WerewolfA faster and more interesting version of the new classic party game.
- •The ResistanceHidden role game of resistance fighters and spies. If the spies interfere enough, they win. Otherwise, the resistance wins.
- •Secret HitlerIf the Fascists get 6 fascist policies passed or the Hitler appointed Chancellor, they win.
- •BLUFFING GAMES
- •Coup: G54Science fiction game of political influence. Cards represent government officials, agents, and other influencers.
- •MasqueradeA fantasy/renaissance themed bluffing game similar to Coup. Beautiful artwork.
- •Sheriff of NottinghamCan you get contraband past the Sheriff?
- •Cash & GunsDirty criminals have to split loot using lies and guns.
- •HIDDEN MOVEMENT GAMES
- •Pandemic (Bioterrorist Challenge)This variant adds a bad guy and a hidden move element to Pandemic. The bioterrorist moves across the world spreading their own disease. The players have to find them and still cure the standard diseases.
- •Spector OpsAlso a hidden move game. A lone agent sneaks through a futuristic city while pursued by cyborg hunters. Also, if there are too many hunters, one of them is a double agent.
- •OTHER GAMES
- •The Emperor's New ClothesA totally bullshit game. It's a box full of blank components. You can't buy it anymore, but the rules are available for download. You can figure it out.
- •StrategoThis classic board game is all about deception and deduction.