14 Games for Bilderberg Group Members
For the 1%er who dreams of having more. Plus, you could put all these games on one big table to help plan your hostile takeover of the world.
- •Monopoly CityWhat's the fun of owning property if you can't build monuments to yourself on it?
- •Monopoly: Get Out of Jail Mini GameAn expansion for almost any version of Monopoly. Instead of waiting to roll doubles you can choose to try to break out of jail. This simulates being able to buy a well-connected lawyer.
- •Monopoly: Free Parking Mini GameAnother Monopoly expansion. Now free parking actually does something.
- •Ground FloorBasically SimSkyscraper: the board game. Pretend to build a quaint office building, like Trump Tower!
- •Statecraft: the Political Card GameThe perfect tool for a/b testing communism, European socialism, democracy, oligarchy, Etc. Still in development but there is a print-and-play beta test version.
- •TomorrowOverpopulation is not a problem. Nothing some planned die-offs can't solve.
- •CO2Climate change was never a real problem. We were going to get around to it eventually.
- •Power Grid DeluxeMore power!
- •Jet Set: the Destination GameThe game of establishing Airline routes. The perfect gift for someone who's founded their own airline.
- •AusterityOnce again we have to save those dirty socialists from themselves.
- •Spheres of InfluenceRisk for World Economic Forum attendees.
- •Supremacy 2020Risk for defense analysts and Stratfor employees. Also, it's priced out of the reach of lesser people.
- •The NetworksDistract the 99% for fun and profit. Also, Roger Ailes was framed.
- •Castles of Mad King LudwigTo be a member in good standing you, have to at least WANT a castle.