14 Takeaways from the Commander-and-Chief Forum
Note that Trump had more takeaways than Clinton. This is because Clinton gave longer-winded answers, while Trump answered questions as fast as the host and vets could ask them.
- •Clinton Owns Her E-mail Mistakes...But Held Fast to Her Claims That the Emails Weren't Marked as Classified
- •Clinton Doesn't Trust Iran
- •Clinton Want's to Make Sure the VA Isn't Privatized
- •Clinton Said We Are NOT Going to Commit Ground Troops to Beat ISIS
- •Clinton Want's An "Intelligence Surge"This includes online surveillance.
- •Clinton Supports "No-Fly, No-Buy" Gun Control.
- •Trump Says His Experience As a International Business Leader Makes Him Qualified to Lead Our Military
- •Trump Says He Can Tone Down His Speech When He Is President
- •Trump Wants to "Take the Oil"Meaning we should trade oil for protection or military support.
- •Trump Didnt Learn Anything New From His Recent BriefingsBut also says analysts claimed Obama didn't follow their recommendations.
- •Trump Says Undocumented Service People Could Be An Exception to Deportation
- •Trump Wants to Get Along with Putin and Xi Jinping
- •Trump's VA Plan is On His Website
- •Trump Says He's Not a NewbHe said he's followed and studied world events for years.