4 Tabletop Games for Biology Majors and Life Scientists
- •EvolutionPlayers control the destiny of one or more species of animals. By layering different traits on their lifeforms, players can leverage the changes in the food chain.
- •March of the AntsAn ant hill and foraging simulation, with wargame and evolution elements. Who knew ants were could be so fascinating?
- •NeanderthalRemake the culture race between Archaic, Neanderthal, and Cro-Magnon man. Hunting strategies, animal domestication, mating strategies, and more all contribute to your people's destiny.
- •Pandemic: ContagionSimilar to Evolution, except you're evolving competing viruses.
- •Next: https://li.st/ThereWillBeGames/7-tabletop-games-for-emergency-management-professionals-1qmDLFOE8PA667mO3HHqce