5 Board Games I Took WAY Too Seriously and Wrote Politically Charged Essays About
Actually only four are politically charged.
- •America (First), Fuck Yeah! Cardboard Conjecture (Thunderbirds)Trump would hate a real-life International Rescue. https://medium.com/@StrangeGames/america-first-fuck-yeah-ce2a4e064ba7
- •I Built A Wall, but the Zombies Wouldn’t Pay For It (Zombies, Keep Out)Maybe Trump imagined his great wall looking like the one in the Matt Damon movie. https://medium.com/@StrangeGames/i-built-a-wall-but-the-zombies-wouldnt-pay-for-it-63e4f0c53678
- •We Don’t Need No Infrastructure (The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire)Conservatives think they can make something from nothing. Like God. https://medium.com/@StrangeGames/we-dont-need-no-infrastructure-a210a291ab89
- •Oligarchy and the Art of Cock-Blocking (Mint Works)Mint Works is a small town oligarchy simulator. https://medium.com/@StrangeGames/oligarchy-and-the-art-of-cock-blocking-99e3e3320aa5
- •Y’all Motherfuckers Need Shakespeare (Shakespeare)"Will" on TNT is god-like. https://medium.com/@StrangeGames/yall-motherfuckers-need-shakespeare-d3fc778c3cfa