7 Abstract Games for Wannabe Bond Villains
- •Tao Long: The way of the DragonMancala meets RoboRally.
- •Hive CarbonClassic Hive is far too colorful for a classy villain. A simple but challenging abstract game with amazing components.
- •GoIt's been said that the United States lost Vietnam because we were playing chess while they were playing Go.
- •GIPF ProjectAn integrated system of rearrangeable and combinable abstract games.
- •TakTic-tac-toe dialed up to 11.
- •Regimental ChessChess is too small scale for a proper Mastermind. Think bigger!
- •The DukeA tile laying game. Nice wooden pieces with movement instructions baked into them.