7 Outstandingly Overrated Board Games
Don't play them.
- •Fast Food MagnateIt glorifies running a chain of fast food joints. Bad art. Cheap components.
- •CarcassonneBoring as hell. I have no idea why it's venerated by board gamers.
- •The Resistance: AvalonIt's a remix of the Original version, which is sci-fi. And sci-fi is ALWAYS better.
- •Dungeons & DragonsOMG. When will this game die?
- •DominionThis isn't a bad game. In fact, it's known for being the first deck-building game. Still, the art is less-than-stellar and there are better games which feature a deck-building mechanic.
- •ZombiecideWhile it made a lot of money on Kickstarter, it's such a bland use of the zombie-horror genre.
- •Twilight ImperiumThis is an edge case. Amazing game, but it's so long it's hard to get anyone to commit to a game.