8 Things I Can't Stand That Other Nerds Love
- •Fan ServiceThere was no reason for C-3PO and R2-D2 to be in Rogue One.
- •Miniature WargamingI don't want to have to buy, paint and glue together a hundred soldiers. I also hate measuring movement and shooting distance.
- •FantasyI make exceptions for Dungeon Punk and some anime, but generic fantasy is boring and lame.
- •Complicated Roleplaying GamesI dislike crunchy games. RPGs should be about telling stories, not accurately simulating a make-believe world.
- •Dungeons & DragonsD&D is complicated fantasy game! I want a time machine so I can convince TSR to publish Gamma World first. And also introduce Gary Gygax to the term "rules lite".
- •The DCEUTwo crap and one semi-crap movies so far. If Wonder Woman sucks, I'm not going to waste time hoping for a decent Justice League flick.
- •The CWI swear to god, all these shows look the same.
- •Babylon 5Deep Space 9 was better.