9 Board Games for People With Big Tables and Deep Pockets
Not to mention lots of free time.
- •Cthulhu WarsCall of Cthulhu meets Risk. Features absolutely enormous figurines and a beautiful board. If this sounds fun and you have $200 to blow, get it.
- •The GalleristIt's fitting that a game about buying and selling art is neither small nor cheap.
- •Captain SonarIt's team battleship in real time. Not pricey, but it takes a LOT of table space.
- •Tokaido: Deluxe EditionThis game practically doubles as decoration for a fancy apartment.
- •High Frontier: 3rd EditionA game so big, the board easily fits the entire solar system.
- •Supremacy 2020A remake of an infamous wargame from the 90s. The most complete geopolitical wargame on the market. It's big, long, and will spend all your money.
- •ScytheOne of the most hyped board games of 2016. A farming and conquest game with steampunk mechs.
- •Twilight ImperiumThis game is Infamous. It's been said you could kill a man with the box.
- •Xia: Legends of a Drift SystemLike Firefly, but less Western. The miniatures are what make the game pricey.
- •Kingdom Death: MonsterThe base game is $100. With all the expansions, it'll set you back about $400. It's huge and takes forever to complete.