Games for Artsy People
- •KanagawaPaint panoramas to prove yourself to the master artist.
- •Starving ArtistsThis is actually a survival game. If you fail to complete and sell paintings, you die! And there's no option to sell out and become a graphic designer. Also features well-known works of art.
- •Modern ArtSuggested by @medesigntoo. A game of art collecting. This is a remake of a game called Master's Gallery...which is a remake of the ORIGINAL Modern Art.
- •FrescoIt's a game of professional art-ing. The new edition includes a bunch of optional expansions.
- •The Cloud DungeonA DIY Dungeons & Dragons. Draw and color your hero in a one session dungeon crawl.
- •Ex-SpelledSame as Cloud Dungeon, except this one is about attending a shitty version of Hogwarts.
- •ShakespearePut on the best play with the money, actors, and stagehands at your disposal.
- •1000 Blank White CardsThe DIY card game. 1KBWC is typically strange and outlandish. A wonderland for artists.
- •The Gallerist: the Art of StrategyManage and promote your art gallery and draw more patrons than your rivals.
- •Doodle Dice MonstersDraw your monster minions and assign dice to their to their abilities.
- •BrikwarsThe unofficial Lego wargame. Build flying pirate ships or tanks that fire laser-guided sharks or whatever.
- •Shannanagans: The MusicalHidden role game. Find and expose the "artiste" in the the orchestra. Still in development.
- •A Fake Artist Goes to New YorkIt's Telestrations meets Werewolf. Also, any game with dry erase boards will get artsified with the right people..