I'm a Former Los Angeles Nightclub Manager. AMA
I play a lot of solitaire board games because I gave up on humanity. There were adventures, but I can't help but think that none of it was worth it. I dare you to ask me anything. Some names have been omitted to protect the guilty.
- •What celebrities stopped by?Suggested by @mallofamanda
- •@mallofamanda >> Almost no celebrities. They were mostly Goth and Industrial clubs.I remember only two celebrities. Alexis Bledel and Andy Dick. More if you count a cast member on Farscape (can't remember who), Bai Ling, Neil Strauss, and Anton LaVey's grandkid, Stanton.
- •What was the worst night you can rememberSuggested by @ameliaville
- •@ameliaville >> My worst night was probably Halloween-ish 2008.We did a pre-Halloween event in Koreatown. We booked a famous industrial band. Their VIP list was packed with all of our competitors, who drank on our dime because of their drink and entertainment rider. In the end, we made nothing that night.
- •What was the best night you can remember?Suggested by @kcupcaker
- •@kcupcaker >> Halloween 2007We did a massive event at a very large venue in Hollywood proper and brought in more money than I'd ever seen in my life.