Insane (and Kinda Beautiful) Improvised Weapons
There's something beautiful about a handmade instrument of destruction.
- •Molotov CocktailThe classic poor man's grenade, used around the world. They've even been used by US Marines during the Second Battle of Fallujah.
- •Improvised Molotov CatapultsPolish resistance fighters used them to fight Nazis.
- •Nail BatAnother culturally agnostic weapon.
- •Makeshift PitchforksJust one of many nasty masterpieces used by the Ukrainian protesters.
- •Fire Bomb SlingshotAnother Ukrainian beauty. Used to lob Molotovs.
- •GP-30Handmade grenade launcher used by Chechen rebels.
- •Hell CannonMakeshift artillery made by Syrian rebels. Launches propane bombs about a mile.
- •Grenade CatapultAnother Syrian rebel contraption.
- •Improvised Robotic DeviceWired-guided machine gun with wheels. Again, Syrian rebels.
- •Stun GloveSome maniac built homemade stun gloves. It's only matter of time before we see that someone used something like this in the news.
- •The KilldozerNot exactly improvised, but definitely insane. Marvin Heemeyer, aka Captain Killdozer, flattened a concrete plant, a newspaper, a judge's house, a hardware store, and seven other buildings in the town of Grand Lake, Colorado with a heavily modified bulldozer. He added steel and concrete armor, a 50. caliber machine gun, three other automatic weapons, and a sealed life support system.