My 5 Favorite Fictional Tabletop Games
- •Dejarik - Star WarsHolographic chess on a circular board. The best strategy is letting the Wookie win.
- •Remnant: The Game - RWBYRisk meets Yu-Gi-Oh.
- •Sabbac - Star WarsThere was a supplement to D6 version of the Star Wars Rikeplaying Game with punch out cards and rules, but there are unofficial rules online that are better.
- •Tadek - FarscapeAn abstract strategy game with a gambling component. Like checkers with a stacking mechanic.
- •Tri-Dimensional Chess - Star TrekThis hopped the gap from fiction to reality thanks to the Franklin Mint.