Shakespeare Games to Play After You Watch "Will" 🎭
Which is gonna be godlike.
- •ShakespeareWorker placement game of play production.
- •Kill ShakespeareRisk meets every revolution story ever. Set in the Kill Shakespeare graphic novel.
- •Council of Verona (2nd Edition)A political deception game that remixes the plot of Romeo + Juliet.
- •The Play's The ThingA sorta meta roleplaying game. Players are off-script actors trying to change Shakespeare mid-play.
- •Hamlet's Hit PointsNot a game, but a toolkit for role-playing gamers to help in story construction.
- •HistrioAnthropomorphic animal acting troupes compete to be the best theater company in the kingdom.
- •Bring Your Own BookYou could use any book, really. But if you've ever wanted an excuse to show off your knowledge The Tempest, just limit the game to Shakespeare.