Tabletop Games the SCP Foundation [REDACTED] 👽
Anyone can make a Creative Commons game using SCP's theme, but no one has done it yet. So, I offer the following stand-ins or re-mixable options
- •Secret Unknown Stuff: Escape from Dulce[REDACTED]
- •Ancient Terrible ThingsProbably the most directly SCP-inspired game out there. It's basically Call of Cthulhu meets Johnny Quest, without [REDACTED].
- •Betrayal at House on the HillBut only with the sci-fi-ish betrayers.
- •Level 7 [Escape]A typical containment failure scenario.
- •Cthulhu Fluxx and Fluxx BlanxxWith the Blanxx DIY'd to reflect SCP [REDACTED].
- •1000 Blank White CardsThe quick and cheap DIY option.
- •FiascoIf you want to play up the pitch black humor, Fiasco and SCP Foundation go together like [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. You have to make your own playset, but those aren't hard.
- •DreadMaybe the only RPG that can do something comparable to a jump scare.