Tiny Epic Games Ranked (for People With No Table Space)
Inspired by @edoublebubs' lack of table space. The Tiny Epic series come in small boxes and take up about a coffee table's worth of space.
- •Tiny Epic WesternA worker placement game with a poker-ish mechanic. Gangs struggle to leverage a town's buildings and occasionally duel at high noon. Probably the most interesting in the series.
- •Tiny Epic GalaxiesSpaceship!!! This dice rolling / resource allocation game has all the glory of Twilight Imperium and Hegemony with none of the hassle.
- •Tiny Epic KingdomsCatan meets D&D, then shrunk. Interesting but typical fantasy fluff.
- •Tiny Epic DefendersVery bland and kind of boring.
- •Tiny Epic QuestStill in development. We don't know much about it, but we know this. It will involve scratch-and-sniff cards. Yeah.