Why adopting a dog from Paws in Prison is the BEST
www.pawsinprison.com - if you're in the Austin/San Antonio area or willing to travel.
- •Your new dog is helping to rehabilitate women inmatesThey learn patience, empathy, problem solving, teamwork & more.
- •Your dog is being trained using gentle positive reinforcement methods.No hitting, collar corrections or other harsh methods are used.
- •You're basically saving 3 dogs!If you adopt Dog A, then Dog B can get in the program and open a space in a rescue for Dog c!
- •Your dog will know lots of stuffWalking on leash, sit, down, stay, leave it, come, etc.
- •Your dog will be heart worm negative, fully vaccinated, spayed/neutered and microchipped!All of this is included in the adoption fee
- •We can tell you SO much about your dogs personality!They live with their inmates 24/7 - those women really know the dogs!
- •Your dog will be crate trainedSooo helpful is adjusting to your home!
- •You can choose from different types of dogs - little and cute, medium & sweet, large & athletic or a mix of the above.