🐻❤️ Why I find the emoji choices usatisfying.
I completely appreciate the different skin choices for 👍, but I think people aren't the only diverse creatures.
- •Side note: 👍I struggled with which 👍 to use. I considered 👍🏽, but did not want to inadvertently offend anyone. I kept bright yellow because it somehow seemed more universal, as it's not very realistic. Plus, dogs don't actually have thumbs anyway.
- •This is me.I am a very large, predominately brown dog.
- •🐶This is the dog emoji. It is the ONLY dog face emoji.
- •🐕🐩Yes, these are dogs, but I want dog faces. These seem rather distant and not expressive.
- •🐕If I were to pick one to represent me, this one feels more right. I am not fancy.
- •🐻This is the bear emoji. It is not a dog, but is is all brown.
- •🐻>🐶Presumably, the bear is larger than the dog. That is usually the case.
- •More 🐻 than 🐶Although I am definitely a dog, I feel that the bear is a better visual representation of me.
- •🐻❤️Therefore, when I use this combination, I really am expressing 'dog love', not 'bear love'.
- •Also 🐻❤️I understand that this can also mean 'bear hug'. I'm ok with that.
- •This is a good representation, too.
- •🐻❤️, Y'all!