I enjoy the fact that horses exist so here are some of the best ones.
- •Big horses.Like drafts and such because dang they're so great even though they can be difficult to ride sometimes because of their immense size. They're just big softies, I mean look at the one pictured above for reference.
- •Average-sized horses.These are the guys that are a reasonable height. The best because they are beautiful and majestic. The classic horse.
- •Haflingers.These are those horses where you're not sure if they're a horse or a pony. These guys are awesome. Perfect for average to shorter sized people. Plus they're just like the buffer between pony and horse and that is deserving of recognition.
- •Miniature horses.This list is for horses exclusively not ponies. Ponies deserve their own list. Luckily there is such a thing as a miniature horse. These guys range from "perfect for your kid to ride" height to "is that a beagle with hooves?" height.
- •Mixed-breeds. Because dang, the combinations for mixed-breeds are endless.You want a draft horse but you don't want a horse tall enough to reach the heavens? Get a draft mix! Tone that height down with some normal horse genetics. Mixed-breeds make these things possible. They're awesome for sure.
- •Cool patterned horses.Appaloosas, knabstruppers, paints, and all that. They have spots, patches, a multitude of colors, some mixed (for example roan horses). These horses are the best because they have the most interesting coat.
- •Horses with cool eyes.Horse eyes are pretty cool to begin with, but when you have a horse with bright blue eyes or two different colored eyes or eyes the color of liquid gold, you are winning big time.
- •Pretty much all horses are the best. I mean c'mon, they're all so great. Show them all the love they deserve.