I LOVE HOME BREWING-HERE'S WHAT I HATE ABOUT IT
I mean, it's the things we love we hate the most. Right?
- •"Homebrewing" should really be called "Cleaning Lots of Dirty Dishes" and it sucks.
- •When you spend lots of time and money but then it tastes like fermented fall leaves and stale rain water.
- •When you were missing that one critical piece of equipment and your hack to fix it looks like you're making meth
- •Checking my credit card after a trip to the homebrew shop.
- •Bottling. I hate bottling.
- •But then there's smelling hops on brew day, crafting a recipe, feeling proud of your creation and taking an awesome sip of that perfect brew. All in all, I'll take it.