THINGS I NEED TO WRITE ABOUT
- •Who I thought I was as a childWho I used to feel like, or think I would be. What it was like to be a child, and to be a child thinking about adulthood.
- •Career plansThe different careers I have considered in my life. Why and when.
- •Growing Up.Cliche and overrated, but I want to do this for my own personal growth. What it has been like for me to transition into adulthood.
- •Who I am nowMore than my likes and dislikes, my goals, my interests. Who I am to my core, if you gutted this figure, this capsule, what would comprise the muscles? What resides in my heartstrings?
- •My to-do listsSeriously. They are such a big deal to me and so important to me structurally that I should go ahead and write about what they are and what I hope to accomplish from them. How I anticipate their evolution and, consequently, my own.
- •Smoking weed vs. Not smoking weedPersonally only. How I feel when I smoke vs when I don't smoke, and maintaining that delicate balance.
- •My Personal AutobiographyChapters on every age/year of my life up until this point. Self examination will hopefully be followed by self understanding.
- •Quote JournalsI seriously need to start doing these again!