Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Wait, I forgot I had this.
- •Man, no one I know ever posts on here...
- •Ugh, now I think I should post a list.
I have a problem. It isn't board gaming, it's the lack of opportunities to board game.
- •Russian RailroadsI love almost every worker-placement game I have played. I own this one, and all current expansions. A long setup/takedown make this a bit of a tough sell on game nights.
- •Puerto RicoSetup/takedown is a big factor. But another problem is the minimum players is 3, which sucks when there are only 2 people available.
- •DominionI apparently have burned too many people out. No one ever wants to play it any more.
- •A Study In EmeraldThe only problem is I don't know anyone that owns it! Played it at a small board game convention, and loved it. Counter-cooperative was great!
- •It's a video game that I would actually play that makes me walk more.
- •I can hunt while walking with my wife
- •My wife is happy I am exercising with her now.
Everyone has a least favorite season of the year. Mine's summer.
- 1.Open-toed shoesI wear flip-flops when I forgot something in my car while I am in my apartment. That's the only time it's alright.
- 2.Water sportsIf I walk by a sprinkler, I will walk through it to cool off. Other than that, it requires too much clothing removal. Speaking of...
- 3.Near nuditySure, if you have a body for it, go for it. But here's the thing: no matter what you think, you don't have the body for it.
- •Big Macs
- •Adult friends
This is a non-exhaustive list of albums that I feel are perfect. From the moment they start, to the hidden final track, it is near perfection
- •Before These Crowded Streets by The Dave Matthews BandThis was the first album I felt was my own discovery. The thing I love the most is that it really flows better as a whole than nearly any other album on this list. The minute jams between tracks are fantastic
- •Morning View by IncubusI admit, they aren't the best band in the world, but with this album I am able to travel through time to high school. Many nights spent alone in my backyard falling asleep to this.
- •Lateralus by Tool
- •SatisfiedWould have been a great song to have showcased Renee's win, and blown everyone away with her range and ability to keep a tempo
- •Wait For ItProbably my favorite song in the musical, would have been a great way to show that good things come to those who work hard
- •The Story of TonightWith the Tony's being the last awards show that hasn't been commandeered by mass media and insider pomp, this song is about that every great thing starts small
- •It's Quiet UptownI just would have loved to see this one. It's beautiful, haunting, soulful, personal and relatable.
- •Joke about how you tried to get out of the talk at the beginning of your talk
- •Say "Today, I was asked to talk about..."
- •Refer to you wife as "The mother of my children."