Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Philadelphia 76ers select......Cheerios - STRENGTHS: a real blue chip breakfast cereal; also, large market outside of breakfast as toddlers seem to have a handful at all times; if you own a minivan, chances are a half box can be found beneath your seat nooks and between cushion crannies; WEAKNESSES: Don't the Sixers already have like 5 whole grain cereals already? When are they going to stop drafting for potential only?
- 2.Los Angeles Lakers select......Cinnamon Toast Crunch - STRENGTHS: should fit in well in LA as CTC's tagline refers to them as "crazy squares" (on second thought, maybe Utah would be a better fit); WEAKNESSES: weakened dating pool - at this moment, all Kardashians are "currently in relationships"
- 3.Boston Celtics select......Wheaties - STRENGTHS: it's the breakfast of champions; WEAKNESSES: champions of crappy-tasting cereal maybe; Bill Simmons can't be pleased but will likely build a podcast empire around it
Whatever one gets the other one wants also. So here goes...
- 1.Dan & PhilTwo YouTuber dudes from England - her current obsession
- 2.Kevin Malone. From The Office.I just learned this about her in the last 48 hours. I didn't predict it but she can't get enough Kevin.
- 3.twenty one pilotsTwo singing dudes - there are some themes in her list
- 1.The dorm room vibeThere is a part of my soul that remembers fondly - nay longs for - the simplistic life of a college student
- 2.My work benchI made it myself. It is rarely this clean.
- 3.It's a place my wife lets me hang a painting I made in high school when I first discovered Bruce SpringsteenHey... You can't start a fire without a spark...