Songs stuck in my head. Pop song category. Take a listen. This list will be updated.
- •Sorry by Justin BieberI'm not sorry though.
- •Hello by AdeleWhat do you call a fat computer? Adele. Bad joke, she's on another level, welcome back.
- •Dark Times by the Weeknd and Ed SheeranMy god.
- •Done Changing by John Mayer@john ending each line with the word "changing" is creative and poetic. Very much looking forward to the new stuff
- •I Won't Stand In Your Way by Drake BellFrom Drake and Josh? What! That guy's still around? Hell yeah he is, and he's got a Dean Martin vibe.
- •Back to Back/Hotline Bling/Jumpman by DrakeRegardless of his music video dancing, he makes hits.
- •Could Have Been Me by The StrutsNot really pop, because pop means "popular". But they're getting there. Queen and Rolling Stones vibe from these guys. Good stuff.
- •S.O.B. by Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night SweatsSon of a bitch. That's an authentic sound.