WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Let's virtually read through the dreams of young Thomas to a Thomas who is older but is still figuring it out.
- •Year One: a birdThat was my first word: "birdy". They say people whose first word is two syllables becomes a well-mannered, excellent adult.
- •Year Two: a builderBob the Builder had the power inspire us two-year-olds.
- •Year Three-Year Seven: a New York Yankee.We can dream, can't we?
- •Year Eight: N/ASomething terrible happened. My eight-year-old dreams don't exist. It says "corrupted data" whenever I click on them.
- •Year 9-15: on Wall StreetYear 9 got me greedy and it stuck.
- •Year 16: a Physicist
- •Year 17: an engineer.
- •Year 18: an engineer on Wall Street.A combination of year 9 and year 18, also current dream.
- •And we're all caught up. I hope you all enjoyed reading my dreams that will never happen.