Already on li.st? Open in app.
Sometimes we forget that the windows are open.
- •Any one sided conversation I have with our cat, Ruth. While I am sure she loves being called "my dainty delicate big boned ballerina" this may be slightly odd for my neighbors to overhear.
- •My Boyfriend and I handfeeding our saltwater fish tanks. We name all of our anemones by color. " I think orange looks hungry. Really? You think blue needs more fish? He's kind of a big boy."
- •Any conversation we might have if I am cranky as Brandon likes to call me "Mr Crankypoopypants" if I am even the slightest bit cranky.
The controlled or uncontrolled movement of your backside is always a good thing
- •To the rhythmThis assumes you have rhythm. Some of you do, some of you don't. So what? Shake that meat to the syncopated beat.
- •In the carLet me tell you, I bounce my ass like Big Freedia when I am on 295 in traffic. Standing up, not so much.
- •With your Butt Shaking friendWe all have one, there is photographic proof. Thank God we went through those "everynight at the bar" years in Pre-Facebook times.