MOVIE TITLES THAT DON'T ACCURATELY DESCRIBE THE MOVIE
- •UnstoppableThis movie stars Denzel Washington, and Chris Pine who try to stop an unstoppable, runaway train. They stop it.
- •ArmageddonYeah but Bruce Willis destroys the asteroid so there was no Armageddon.
- •The Never Ending Story 1 and 2I mean it totally ends. AND then starts again in the sequel...to just end again.
- •You Only Live TwiceWell Bond doesn't die, like ever. So he's still only living once...right?
- •The Constant GardenerThere's no gardening in this movie.
- •Home Alone 2 Lost in New YorkYes, he's alone but he's not really home. AND he doesn't seem very lost.
- •Mission Impossible 1-5Look, I love the Mission Impossible series. Their great films, even part 2. BUT if it truly was an impossible mission, then they wouldn't have survived through the first movie, right?
- •The ForgottenJulianne Moore plays a mother who is told her children never existed. But if she remembers her children, they aren't really forgotten. So, yeah, dumb title.
- •The Raid 2Ok, I love this movie. BUT there isn't a single raid in the movie.