THE BEST HAND PERFORMANCES ACCORDING TO ME
- 7.SplinterThe hand was an amputee before the makeup. The director was thrilled he was able to find this hand in a circus in Mexico.
- 6.Addams FamilyIt took the hand 3 months to learn how to skate.
- 5.The HandOliver Stone was blown away by the chemistry the hand and Michael Cain had on set.
- 4.The Cabin in the WoodsThis ancient one was rumored to be a prima donna on set.
- 3.Idle HandsThe director said they had to shut done production for a day because the hand and Devon Sawa didn't get along. In addition to the onset quarrel, the hand was always distracted by Jessica Alba in her angel costume. Still, a great performance by the hand.
- 2.HouseA 1986 horror classic, that gives the Evil Dead 2 hand a run for its money. Sadly this hand turned to a life of drugs shortly after the films release.
- 1.Evil Dead 2The hand that all other hands strive to be. This is hand acting at its finest.