Already on li.st? Open in app.
Episode 4 - listen to the podcast: http://yeticorps.com/totes-favs-disney-villains/
- 1.URSULA FROM THE LITTLE MERMAIDLife’s full of tough choices, innit? Not this one! Ursula was our Queen from the very beginning. With a look borrowed from Divine, this cephalapod stole scenes and Ariel’s voice, in one shimmy of her ample bosom. Calling all the basic witches. You’re basic.
- 2.SCAR FROM THE LION KINGIdiot, he will be King! No one can match the machinations of this lion. Whether it’s killing his own brother with his own paws or leading a gang of hyena storm-troopers into battle, never has evil seemed so cool. I blame the buttery soft vocals from Mr. Jeremy Irons.
- 3.LOTS-O’-HUGGIN BEAR FROM TOY STORY 3Other iterations of Toy Story might have had more terrifying villains – Sid, Stinky Pete, puberty – but something about Lotso’s psychopathic leadership and multiple betrayals made this strawberry-scented bear one of our more complex bad guys.
Episode 1 - listen to the podcast http://yeticorps.com/totes-favs-one-hit-wonders/
- 1."Love Fool" by The CardigansSo I cry, I pray, and I beg.
- 2."Heaven is a Place on Earth" by Belinda CarlisleThey say in heaven love comes first, we'll make heaven a place on earth.
- 3."My Sharona" by The KinksI always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind.