TOTES FAVS DISNEY VILLAINS
Episode 4 - listen to the podcast: http://yeticorps.com/totes-favs-disney-villains/
- •URSULA FROM THE LITTLE MERMAIDLife’s full of tough choices, innit? Not this one! Ursula was our Queen from the very beginning. With a look borrowed from Divine, this cephalapod stole scenes and Ariel’s voice, in one shimmy of her ample bosom. Calling all the basic witches. You’re basic.
- •SCAR FROM THE LION KINGIdiot, he will be King! No one can match the machinations of this lion. Whether it’s killing his own brother with his own paws or leading a gang of hyena storm-troopers into battle, never has evil seemed so cool. I blame the buttery soft vocals from Mr. Jeremy Irons.
- •LOTS-O’-HUGGIN BEAR FROM TOY STORY 3Other iterations of Toy Story might have had more terrifying villains – Sid, Stinky Pete, puberty – but something about Lotso’s psychopathic leadership and multiple betrayals made this strawberry-scented bear one of our more complex bad guys.
- •RABIES FROM OLD YELLEROur only non-corporeal item on the list, but that doesn’t make it any less nasty. Rabies turned a beloved yellow dog into a snarling monster, and turned our childhood into a place where you need to take your Mama’s shotgun and shoot your best friend in the head to end his “sufferin’.” I can’t type anymore because I’m crying too hard.
- •JAFAR FROM ALADDINAladdin’s arch enemy with a twisty beard and an even twistier heart. He stopped at nothing to defeat Aladdin – enchanted the Sultan, creeped on Princess Jasmine, and turned into an all-powerful evil genie and tried to kill everyone. But he couldn’t defeat his own hubris. BYE.