FIVE THINGS MARGARET ATWOOD SAYS TO DO TO HELP SAVE THE PLANET
Aside from being an internationally beloved and award winning author, Margaret Atwood is an avid environmentalist. I asked her what she thinks are 5 crucial things we can all do to help preserve the earth.
- •Plant a pollinator garden. Now if you live in an apt I'm not sure about pollinator window boxes. You may have to convince a friend with a house to do it for you.
- •Plant milkweed to save the Monarch butterfly. Why milkweed? Why the Monarch? Go to www.saveourmonarchs.org and it explains it. Who knew?
- •Hemp. A big deal. Not the kind you smoke. The other one. Industrial hemp. We need it. Helpingout.org can tell you why and how.
- •Bees. We need them. They are dying off. Sign the Avaaz petition. Avaazsavethebees online is how you do it. It's easy. Even if you're allergic to them you can still sign.
- •Buy a Tesla when you can. If you can. Tesla the way of the future according to Margaret Atwood.