MY FAVORITE EXHIBITS AT THE ICELANDIC PHALLOLOGICAL MUSEUM
Reykjavik has the only museum in the world devoted to penises. Today we stopped by. These are some of my favorite attractions.
- •The Reindeer penis. Proving Rudolph did not only have a red nose.
- •The long fined pilot whale penis. Debunking the myth all whales have big dicks and just because you get a long fin doesn't mean you get long everything.
- •The hooded seal. Proving seals are not Jewish. Despite what you might have heard.
- •The Harbor porpoise for pure modern design and angles.
- •The Indian elephant. What's not to like?
- •The zebra one on the far right. Keeping the black and white theme alive.
- •The telephone. Helllllooooo
- •The humpback whale. With a penis that size you can hump any way you want.
- •This one. I forget who it belongs to. But you'd be a fool to ignore it
- •The list showing where humans stand in terms of penis size in comparison to other animals. Get over yourselves is what I want to say. Some of you may have the ability to reason but when it comes to being hung you're hanged. 👎
- •The human penis. All men should be forced to come here for a dose of humility.
- •The Calderesque mobile. Whimsical yet exciting.
- •This display. There is something about a penis in a jar.
- •The letter of promise for organ donation. You wonder about the guy who does this. I would personally stay away from dudes who promise their genitals to museums
- •The parents who brought their six year old and let him pull on the stuffed animals wieners.
- •This stuffed elephant. Something to cuddle with on those lonely nights.
- •The Icelandic National Handbell team that had metal molds made of all their penises.