TEN FAVORITE WAYS TO CONSUME CHOCOLATE
Today is yet another holiday in honor of a sweet. It's National Chocolate Day.
- •Compartes Chocolate bars are hands down my favorite. Their Citrus Dark Chocolate Zuma bar & Golden Gatsby - dark chocolate and salted Carmel are 2 of my favs. But I've never tasted a bad one. I like them all.
- •Chocolate Peanut Butter. I only wish they'd had it when I was a kid.
- •Chocolate Pinkberry. I know it's not too exotic. But it's guilt free and a probiotic. I think.
- •Chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. No explanation required.
- •Tate's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I just like them.
- •Chocolate birthday cake. The cheap kind - from say- Ralph's. None of that flourless shit.
- •Berthillon ice cream. Admittedly portentous. But balanced out by Ralph's and Pinkberry.
- •Count Chocula. It's been a lot of years. But the Proustian memory remains a powerful one.
- •Califia Chocolate Almond Milk. A long way from Count Chocula. But it's what now signifies a daily treat. Wonder how it would be on Count Chocula?
- •Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Fruit. Vitamin C. Kind of sexy. Post coital treat now that we don't smoke.