MY 5 GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
Ignoring the audience is key.
- •"Here I Go Again" by White SnakeNever before 11 pm or without a drunk friend to play air guitar.
- •"Regulators" by Warren GYou'll know I'm Caucasian as soon as I open my mouth, but this takes full commitment.
- •"Rapper's Delight" by Sugar Hill GangI learned every word during my freshman year in college. Probably not the best move scholastically.
- •"Liquid Dreams" by O-TownIf you're hosting a karaoke shindig of any size or shape, it is mandatory that you kick off the night with this. MANDATORY. Any inhibitions your guests once had are guaranteed to be vanquished with the lyrical wonder: "dominatrix supermodel beauty queen."
- •"You Make Me Wanna" by UsherShut. It. Down.