OPTIONS FOR MY LAST WORDS ON THIS EARTH
- •Is she okay?I'll want reassurances that the helpless mother of five I just saved from a merciless band of domestic terrorists is going to be okay. I'll say this through gritted teeth, just off camera, as my body succumbs to several bullet and knife wounds.
- •Earn this.I'll say this to a young Matt Damon just before some P52 tank busters fly overhead and wipe out all the German enemy forces. That kid better have been worth it.
- •Tell my family I love them.Yeah so it's not original, but I'm listing it just in case I die of exhaustion and can't think of anything better when the time comes.
- •I told you I was sick.This will be the lynch pin in the lawsuit that earns my wife and children billions against the most publicized anti-big-pharma/insurance/western medicine case in history.
- •And that's how you complete a Google docIt's not glamorous, but it's my life.