THE THINGS YOU DON'T SEEM TO GRASP, KIM DAVIS
- •MarriageI understand that it took you a few tries to get this institution right. We humans all make mistakes. But you're chucking rocks from inside a glass outhouse, sweetheart. Give it a rest.
- •The law under which you were elected and took an oathI want to see your school transcripts. No possible way you passed 8th grade social studies.
- •Hangers OnThey may be on stage with you now honey, but they'll be gone like a fart in the wind before you can say "fried chicken." Then what?
- •The ticking clock on your 15 minutesI cannot wait until your fame runs its course. On the bright side, you can join the ranks of Joe the Plumber!
- •Basic human rightsYou seem to be mentally vacant in this part of the whole discussion. It's not for you to decide who gets to do what. You were elected to uphold the law and the law (finally) just changed. Either get on board or get the fuck out of the way, cause progress will not cease.