THINGS MY BODY NOW REFUSES
As of 34, these ol bones have said enough already
- •MilkTurns out if you give up something for like ten years, it's basically gone forever.
- •Sitting On Ma Rear All DayBack in the day, if AMC was hitting its mark with a good run of 90's movies, you could say goodbye to plans on Sunday. If I were to do that now, it would require a solid month of lower back therapy.
- •Taco BellAll of the squirts.
- •TequilaUnless you want me to attempt to flip a moving car or fight a man three times my size, this beverage is off limits.
- •Dominos PizzaI've never swallowed an actual cork, but I can only imagine this is what it feels like.
- •Sleeping In Past 8Pack it up, kids. Life just ain't fair.